There are situations in which Whatsapp Mod Apk With Backup Messenger users do not always want to share their status with all contacts from the address book, or want to address a specific person, the developers have taken care of such a function.
Or the situation is the opposite, some of your contacts like to set statuses very often, and for example, it annoys you a little.
In the question of how to hide the status in Whatsapp Mod Apk With Backup, it is possible to imply two meanings:
Hide the status of a contract if, for example, the changes statuses very often and you do not want them to be displayed at the top of the list.
WHATSAPP MOD APK WITH BACKUP
Hide your status in WHATSAPP MOD APK WITH BACKUP when you would not like to share your status with someone.
Let’s take a closer look at both methods. To do this, you need to perform a number of actions. Let’s start with the first one. For Android and iPhone, the procedure is almost identical.
HIDE STATUS IN WHATSAPP MOD APK WITH BACKUP ON ANDROID
If for some reason you do not want to display statuses from a specific user, then you can always hide the WhatsApp status, for this you need to open statuses, select a contact, click on it to view, in the upper right corner click on the horizontal ellipsis, further Hide.
- A confirmation message will appear Hide statuses (subscriber’s name)? New statuses will no longer be displayed at the top of the list, click Hide ;
- If the question arises of how to hide the status in Whatsapp, not a specific contact, but your own, then privacy settings are provided for this, before posting a status, you need to indicate for whom you would like to publish the status, and whom to ignore.
HIDE STATUS IN WHATSAPP MOD APK WITH BACKUP ON IPHONE
In order to hide your status in WhatsApp, go to Statuses, in the upper left corner, click Settings, go to the status privacy settings section in WhatsApp, in which you can choose:
- My contacts means that the status will be seen by all contacts from the address book;
- Contacts except – share with everyone except the selected contacts. A list of contacts will open, in which you can mark the contacts that you want to ignore;
- Share with – Only selected contacts from the list will receive your status.
- To configure the privacy of status on devices with the Android operating system, you need to Open the Status menu item, in the upper right corner, click on the three dots to call the settings.
Select Status Privacy and specify who can see your statuses:
- My contacts – everyone can see;
- Contacts, except… – all except those marked;
- Share with… – will be received by those you select from the list.
Note! If, when posting a status, you want to limit the viewing of a certain list of contacts, or, on the contrary, send it only to a select few, then you need to go to the status privacy settings in Whatsapp Mod Apk With Backup.